Executive Vice President and Founding Partner
Dave Alison, CFP®, EA, Certified Financial Fiduciary® is a founding partner of C2P Enterprises and his role at Valor is to oversee the integration of strategy between operations, marketing, financial planning and business development while ensuring the company is achieving its strategic objective. He is also a member of the Valor Investment Committee. Dave’s professional capabilities to coordinate tax, financial, insurance and estate planning needs are what led him to found Alison Wealth Management as a boutique tax, financial planning & investment management firm bringing household CFO services to affluent families & high-income professionals across the United States.
Things You Must Know About Dave
- Is a frequent speaker at industry conferences and regularly conducts advisor training on C2P’s signature planning processes and investment strategies
- Dave is a technology geek and is going to be very excited to talk to you about The Bucket Plan® Software he helped build
- Has a passion for working on complex financial planning situations for clients and advisors
- Enjoys fishing and traveling. He has visited 10 countries since 2013 and hopes to double that number over the next couple years
- His wife is from London, England and they try to go back every year
- Dave has been published in Forbes, US News, FinancialPlanning.com, Yahoo.com, NASDAQ.com and other industry media outlets
- Financial Planning Association®
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board) was founded in 1985 as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that serves the public interest by promoting the value of professional, competent and ethical financial planning services, as represented by those who have attained CFP® certification. CFP Board sets and enforces the requirements for CFP® certification, including: education, examination, experience, and ethics, Individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements are authorized to use the CFP® certification marks in the United States.
The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®) is the principal professional organization for CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professionals, educators, financial services providers and students who seek advancement in a growing, dynamic profession. FPA supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Founded in 1927, the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), The Premier Association of Financial Professionals®, is a global, independent association of more than 42,000 of the world’s leading life insurance and financial services professionals from more than 470 companies in 71 countries.
Qualification for MDRT: A minimum of USD $92,000 of eligible commissions paid is required.